Teacher – Tina Roche
Teaching assistant – Pauline Ogden
Nursery Nurse – Abidina Kallon
During the first half of the Autumn term, the children will be busy settling in to their new Reception class, becoming full-time members and eating lunch together with their friends.
Our topic is ‘Ourselves’ and the children will be:
- learning and practising the lunchtime routine
- practise writing letters and their name
- role play birthday parties and make invitations and birthday cards
- explore the similarities and differences between themselves and their families, draw and paint self-portraits and pictures of their families
- learn what each numeral represents, order numbers from 1 to 20
- use 2D shapes to make representations of themselves
- develop their control and co-ordination abilities through playing parachute games and practising ball skills.
Please remember to label your child’s clothes with their name.
The children will need to bring Wellington boots to wear during outside activities and also PE kits.
The PE consists of a white tee-shirt, black shorts and black plimsolls without laces.