Please visit the DFE achievement and attainment data website.
Data 2016 – 2017
Early Years: 70% achieved GLD.
Year 1 phonics: 25 pupils (83%) passed the phonics screening
Year 2 data:
Year 6 data (after disapplication):
Rest of School:
Data Analysis – summer 2016
Pupil premium and non pupil premium comparison
|Non Pupil premium||77%||85%||88%||92%|
|Non Pupil premium||86%||71%||71%|
Phonics screening result:- 87%
Analysis of group comparisons:-
(The gaps between all groups is less than one point)
Points to note:-
- The gap between pupil premium and non pupil premium pupils is very small.
- There is a slight gap between pupil premium and non pupil premium pupils in Y3 for writing and maths – intervention groups will be put in place to address this in September.
- There is more of a gap between boys and girls in Y2 – with boys outperforming girls – intervention groups to address this will be put in place in September.
- Y4 data for boys and girls is skewed – 8 boys in Y4 and two of these are statemented.
- Y1 girls’ progress is stronger than boys – the Y2 intervention teacher (Liz Michaels) will focus on boys.
- The inclusion manager is to do a detailed audit to look at the difference in progress between the groups and will provide information on this in September, and the steps taken to address this.